What are the unique features of IIHM?
100% SurePlacement facility.
How will students knowledge/ skills improved at IIHM ?
education as per case study method
personality development program to make you mentally rough & tough
creative problem solving on increasing company revenues, profit, cost cutting, improving quality of products & services,
proposition for customers, improving productivity & efficiency on compared to competition, improving customer service,
Geysers and water filters.
Uninterrupted electric and water supply.
TO WHICH THE INSTITUTE IS REGISTRED?
The Institute is Registred by AN DIVISION of NIFT & An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute, Ministry of Paschim Bengal, Govt. of India.
WHICH COURSE ARE RUN BY IIHM?
Following courses are run by the Institute
- Hotel Operation
- Front Office Management
- Hotel Management
- Food Production
WHAT IS THE ADMISSION TIME FOR THE VARIOUS COURSES RUN BY IIHM?
Admissions normally start in two time in a year First is ,Summer batch which started from first week of july.
Second is Winter Batch which is started from first week of january.
WHAT ABOUT THE PLACEMENTS OF IIHM STUDENTS ?
The students of IIHM have gained placements to some of the India/world’s best Hotel. Many other The Gateway Taj , The Lalit , The Fortune select , The Dukes Retreat, The Paul Hotel,The Persident,The Waterfornt Shaw,Ramada , Sayaji , Park Plaza, Vivanta, Mercure , Keys etc are the Few of Our Recruter where we Placed . Click to check complete details about placement
WHAT IS CODE OF CONDUCT AT IIHM ?
- On admission every student shall secure an identity card. On demand every student has to produce it.
- While on campus, students are required to take care of their belongings and no responsibility for any loss or damage can be held by the institute.
- Any absence from the institute has to be supported by an application. It is necessary for submitting an application for any absence of more than 3 days (for reason of ill health, a doctor's certificate is essential) duly endorsed by the parents.
- Prescribed practical training in the field shall be undergone by all the students.
- All changes in address of residence should be submitted to the Institute.
- Students shall observe all safety precautions while working and the institute will not be responsible for any injury / loss sustained within the institute. However first aid will be provided immediately.
- Fines if ever imposed are only to improve / enforce discipline.
- A student shall not involve himself / herself in any incident outside the institute which brings discredit to the institute or the student.
- Student must be punctual at the beginning of the day and in all classes and programmes.
- Students are required to behave politely and avoid use of actions that hurt the feeling of others.
- The students are expected to exhibit exemplary behaviour, discipline and good conduct.
- The institute will not be responsible for any untoward incident / misconduct or mishappening with the students outside the institutional premises.
- A student is not eligible to receive any refund of the Tuition Fees and the other charges paid for the year.
- If the dues are not paid by the due date, a late payment fee as prescribed after the
due date (Including holidays) shall be realized.